Company

Historic Milestones

1950

The first Atsuta works is established.
The company starts as the only Steel Plate Rolling Mill in Tokai region.


1956

Two 5 ton EAFs are equipped in Atsuta works.15 ton EAF is equipped.
The company begins operating an Integrated Steel Works.


1957

A new Nakagawa works is established, equipped with 3-High rolling Mill.


1958

Head office moves to Nakagawa works.

1959

Two 30 ton EAFs are equipped in Nakagawa works.


1961

Additional 3-High rolling Mill is equipped in Nakagawa works.

1962

Additional 200 ton EAF is equipped in Nakagawa works.


1963

Tokyo sales office is established.

1965

Osaka sales office is established.

1966

Atsuta works is closed.

1967

Meitoku Engineering Co., Ltd. is established to transfer equipment maintenance tasks from Chubu Steel Plate Co., Ltd.


1974

Chubu Steel Plate Co., Ltd. is listed on the First Section of the Nagoya Stock Exchange.

1982

Continuous Caster is installed in Steel-making Plant.


1986

3-High rolling Mill in Steel-rolling Plant is replaced with
4-High rolling Mill.


1987

Hot leveler in rolling Mill is revamped.

1990

Ladle Furnace is installed in Steel-making Plant.
The new Scrap warehouse is constructed.


1991

CK Corporation, Ltd. is established as trading company.

1994

CK Clean AD, Ltd. is established to commence planning and production of advertising signs, and grease-filters rental work.
Existing Reheating furnace in Rolling Shop is replaced with
The walking-beam type reheating furnace.

1997

CK Logistics Co., Ltd. is established for storage work of hazardous goods.


1998

Vertical Edger is equipped to 4-High rolling mill in Rolling Shop.


2002

Chubu Steel Plate Co., Ltd. obtains ISO9001 certification.

2003

Continuous Caster in Steel-making Shop is revamped.


2006

Chubu Steel Plate Co., Ltd. obtains ISO14001 certification.

2009

Rolling process line is revamped, equipped with improved Regenerative Burner-type reheating furnace and mill motor.


Go to TOP▲